Anstruther.Info is the website for Anstruther, Cellardyke and Kilrenny to keep area residents and regional visitors updated on the people, news, events, activities, and “happenings” of this East Neuk area….. If your shop/restaurant, group, charity or organisation is having a special event/activity — coffee morning? special speaker? quiz night? car-boot sale? wine tasting? charity run?, etc. — send info to Anster.activities@ aol.com so we can help publicise your event on this site, on other social media pages, to other appropriate groups, and via (limited) direct e-mailings. If you’re creating a poster to put up in the area — send it to Ansteractivities@aol.com for added “oomph” to your publicity!! WE WANT — WE NEED!! — information and news to help keep this site relevant and informative to East Neuk residents and readers….THANKS!
The Anstruther Community Council is happy to announce the Fourth Annual Kids Christmas Party on Saturday, Dec. 8, from 1pm to 4pm, in Erskine Hall. Entry of £2pp on the day includes hot & cold refreshments, Santa visit and gift bag, and disco/bouncy castle for wee ones. The Christmas party is a popular holiday event as kids have a fun afternoon disco dancing and jumping around in a bouncy castle before Santa stops by to check who’s “being naughty or nice….” Onesies, fancy-dress and elf-wear are all encouraged!
Fife Tourism Partnership has alerted us that the following two workshops — specifically for tourism-facing businesses — are being offered:
(1) Advanced Digital Marketing for Tourism — This advanced level workshop will help those with a good knowledge of digital marketing take their skills and knowledge to the next stage. Focusing on advanced techniques, this session enables delegates to develop digital marketing plans, manage and implement campaigns, and analyse results.
Date & Time: November 13, 2018, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Hotel du Vin St Andrews, 40 The Scores, St Andrews KY16 9AS
(2) Live Video and Instant Messaging for Tourism Businesses — This practical workshop covers two social and digital media features which are rapidly gaining a foothold in tourism and travel across the world, opening up new channels to wow and inspire potential visitors and supercharge the customer experience.
Date & Time: December 3, 2018, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Carnegie Library & Galleries, 1-7 Abbot St., Dunfermline KY12 7NW
NHS Fife Annual Review —
Come and meet Clare Haughey, Minister for Mental Health
This is an opportunity to air your views directly with the Minister based on your personal experiences of NHS Fife. Anyone who has used local NHS Services within the last 6 months is eligible for this meeting.
You will be required to attend both dates: An information gathering session on Tuesday 20th November 2018 from 11am – 1pm in the Estates and Facilities Meeting Room, Phase 1, Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy
- NHS Fife’s Annual Review Meeting with Patients / Carers on Monday 3 December 2018 from 12:30 0 13:30 (venue to be confirmed)
- If you would like to note your interest in becoming involved in NHS Fife’s Annual Review, please request a “Note of Interest” form from Theresa Rodiganby by calling Theresa on telephone number: 01592- 648154 or via email email@example.com.
- Please note: The form must be completed and returned back to Theresa by Friday, November 9
A Halloween Party for the wee ghosties and goblins is currently scheduled for October 27 at Erskine Hall. Help is needed to get this party up and running, with various (small) tasks needing to be taken care of prior to the event, and on the party day itself… IF nobody expresses interest in helping, the party will have to be cancelled. PLEASE volunteer to help organise and run this party for the kids. Please leave your name on the Anstruther.Info, Rebecca Lawson, or Gail Sorley FB pages if you’re available can help out. THANK YOU!!